Monday, November 8, 2010

Bill's History

He is a high strung fellow - made worse by rough broken - and rough treated.  Now I have to make him safe to ride.  I have ridden him before re having to ride him from one property to another.

This blog is mostly about me rehabilitating a horse with poteintial.  But also anyone who has stories or ideas to help others.

  I myself was doing the Pat Parelli thing yrs before he was thought of, and the so called Horse QWhisper - I think Horse Listener!!

 I did the yard work taking Billy from one Property to another - but without follow up - it is no good!
  After months, now have Billy finally. 
 But I am going to "re break" him old fashioned way, right from the start - but still treat him like a mate/me alpha!

 This is why I have started this blog.  To show my lows more than highs with Bill, and others to share their experiences as well!

  No one is Right - No one is Wrong - just share experiences, but 2 rules :  1:  NO ONE to post a cruelty post!

 NO ONE is to abuse another post because of what they do with a HORSE (UNLESS REFERS TO RULE 1)

All  REALHorespersons alway want to learn  MORE!

There are many different ways of training a horse - BUT for me - FEAR or FORCE is NVER a Factor for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment